Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a stock upper arm, spindle, and lower arm. I only need one side; and I would only need to borrow it for 2 weeks or so. I would be willing to compensate you for letting me borrow these parts if you are in the area.

I am having a race kit designed and the company would prefer to use the stock suspension geometry for the initial measurements. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
Someone here will step up soon...

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
i got stock spindles i dont mind lending out. theyre just a little rusty on the bare metal surface parts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the upper and lower arms you can use! I'm still in PB. You can use as long as you want but i would like them back!

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
I have the upper and lower arms you can use! I'm still in PB. You can use as long as you want but i would like them back!
I knew somebody had a set of them, and be willing to lend them out.
This is why I come here and spend so much time. The members here are great!

Clint

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! Thanks so much. Pretty sure I still have your number; Maybe we can meet up and I'll take you to lunch for letting me borrow them? I promise they will be returned as soon as possible...in the same condition or better.

i got stock spindles i dont mind lending out. theyre just a little rusty on the bare metal surface parts
Rad..thanks! Condition doesn't matter at all, they just need to bolt everything up and cycle the stock suspension and take measurements. I'd be more than happy to clean them up and throw a fresh coat of paint on them if you like.

You wouldn't happen to be anywhere near Newport Beach would you? Maybe when I come up to drop the truck off we can meet up if you are available? Lunch offer stands for you too:)

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
im more near seal beach/ huntington beach, but newport isnt far at all. just let me know when and i can try to get it to you if its for a good cause. you can for sure borrow them, ill probably never need them again, but ill just want them back because im just saving them for back up. so let me know man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts