Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like introducing yourself to someone only to realize you should have already known who they were.

Hi,

So I actually set this account up a few years back but never posted here, only lurked around learning from everyone else. I had a 2011 Pro 4x that I absolutely loved but recently had to sell it and move up to a Titan (no really I had to, my wife made me do it ::wink:: ). So why am I posting this now you may ask. Well I still have the Softtopper from the frontier and want to list it in the classifieds but I can't until I post here. Thanks for the collective knowledge that this site offers and sorry I wasn't more active.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
No need to spologize for buying a Titan.
I am sure many here would do the same if it were not for the cost, don't have the space , don't tow heavy,etc.
I know a couple of people who bought Titans to tow their Frontiers.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I have 3 of them...good truck

well tell us what kinda top you got

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Softtopper

Yeah, I really loved the frontier and I am loving the Titan just as much if not a little more. The best part of it is I went from a 2011 Frontier to a 2012 Titan SV with the sport package and had 5,000 less miles for just about an even steven swap. Enough about that though.

I just put the topper up in the classified area but its a black softopper for the short bed. I think the picture on here in my album has it on the truck but not a very good view of it. I may see if I can find a better angle and put in my album.

Thanks for the long over due welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts