Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three weeks into owning my baby.. I notice there is a piece of rubber trim hanging down in the front underneath of my fronty. Wtf is this? How did it fall? I haven't hit anything... Then I noticed a bit of rust underneath. Ugh. Am I worrying over nothing??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
376 Posts
Post a picture, have no idea what is hanging. Once we see it we can tell you.

^^
This... we need a better clue... down in front is just too general.

And "rust"... come on, that's a given. It's a truck, it's made of iron and steel... they both rust when they're
exposed to water. Where's the rust? We need to know so we can tell you whether it's normal or not.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
^^
This... we need a better clue... down in front is just too general.

And "rust"... come on, that's a given. It's a truck, it's made of iron and steel... they both rust when they're
exposed to water. Where's the rust? We need to know so we can tell you whether it's normal or not.
Add to the list yr and miles!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry. Haven't had time to get pics. I'll get them today. Sorry I'm a newer owner. So sorry if I sound stupid like I don't know anything. You don't have to talk to me like I am.

It's a 2015 ProX4 - 53k miles.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Sorry. Haven't had time to get pics. I'll get them today. Sorry I'm a newer owner. So sorry if I sound stupid like I don't know anything. You don't have to talk to me like I am.

Didn't you get the memo? You're supposed to already know all the answers and be a perfect human being. Duh.... The people on here are dimwits, sometimes, don't take it personally.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
14,118 Posts

Please don't feel the need to apologize for others' ignorance. I have addressed those users privately as to the proper conduct of this forum, which highlights mutual respect. We value your input and all users' input here - share away!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it was the seal that is where the truck gets the oil changed. My step dad put it back in for me.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
If you post from Tapatalk it is easy to post with pics, (for future needs)

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FWIW, that's a sick looking truck you have in your signature. Enjoy it!
Thank you! I have been enjoying it very much. It's a lot fancier than I planned on buying but out was easy for the price they were asking! Thanks for the compliment. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts