Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as a contribution to Nislo & his consistent approach to give some viable proof that street trucks have a place on here. I thought maybe id show you guess what you'll find when you look around on the internet. Its actually something i found on truckins website. It was at their TeX Mex 09 meet. This is also for those guys that think Nismo's should only be lifted..

have fun enjoy....

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
need the back end of that one combined with the front end of Nislo
Are you saying your going to plan something like this in the near future ?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
This is also for those guys that think Nismo's should only be lifted..
Just becuase someone did it does not make it right.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Doesn't look right, wrong tires and rims maybe. Nislo looks way better.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was intended as a joke;)
I know man but just given info for website because i honestly thought that was a possiblilty because just how the scratches if you catch them. They go in a wave motion starting near the front bumper & cross in the middle of the truck and end somewhere above the rear tire. I examined this pic before posting it. Im a nerd but what the hell.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
that coin has 2 sides my friend.

its good to see more people willing to cut up a perfectly good truck and do something more than bolt on some parts.
I have no problem with someone cut up a perfectly good truck and making it better, but don't make it worst or ruin it.

What a waste of a perfectly good truck. I just don't get it.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
thats uniuqe but it just looks weird with the nismo off road sticker and rims/tires, i like. i guess the off road guys thinks he ruined this truck by doing that, well in reality you all are runing your trucks value but pouding them off roads and scraping the paint up, i just couldn't go out anf buy a 30k dollar truck and do that, but its cool what you guys do, its your truck enjoy it lol. i wish nissan had a nismo "sport" sticker to go along with the "off road" ones too.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm let's not forget the pioneer of em all,

the frontier on nitto tire's ads

he actually turned his truck into this:
I dont like how it is now. I appreciate the work but i love what he did to it his first go around. Id love to buy a 2nd gen Se 2wd kingcab. Then lower it & make it a street performance dd.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
with the stock shoes, that thing does nothing for me, almost as bad as wiskey dick, lemme tell ya lemme fu(kin tell ya :laugh:

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
hmm let's not forget the pioneer of em all,

the frontier on nitto tire's ads

he actually turned his truck into this:
Now these are something you can appreciate. It just seems wrong with the stock nismo tires and rims. Just my opinion, everyone likes something different.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
nice work on the truck but the wheels are tires look like crap.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts