Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has its ups and downs, Downs for me are the times i mess up on jobs. So pretty much they own a Fab shop and focus on pipe supports Like Clevis hangers, bandhangers, Protection saddles, Pipe shoes, Davits and so on. Ups are Bonuses pay raises and They have lots of toys....lol Working there its like im walking on egg shells for the soul purpose i dont want to look like a dumba$$ when i mess up. Anyone else feel this way?? am i being to hard on myself?

·
Registered
210 Posts
nope thats how i feel too so if so then we are both being too hard on ourselves but i am a perfectionist. i never like to mess up.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its like you have to impress them in everything...lol i thought i would get used to it....but ive been working there for almost 3 years!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I would rather be unemployed and homeless than work for my in laws.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I've been working for my inlaws for almost 15 years. It has its ups and downs but overall, the ups, out weigh the downs. My wife works for her parents too. It is real hard sometimes and I'm know there have been times that my father in law woulda just soon kill me then have to look at my sorry *** but he keeps me around so I keep giving him my best.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would rather be unemployed and homeless than work for my in laws.
hahaha thats great man. Are they really that bad?? or do they own landfill?..lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts