Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas!

I'm Max. I work as a marine engineer for medium sized tugboats in what you could call ''The beginning of Northern Quebec, Canada''.

I just got my brand new 2018 Pro4X KC 6MT last friday after one month waiting for it, with only 35km on the clock :)

Pretty much in love with the thing, it goes so well, it's my first new car ever.

I missed the little-truck-feeling (I trade-in my last car for it, a Chrysler 200C AWD 2015, which was nice for all the highway I had to do last few years, but I had small pickups before that).

As for the Pro4X, I think it'll do just fine in the present state for my outdoor activities (seakayaking, backcountry skiing and snowshoeing, antique snowmobile, mild offroad, work on my friend woodlot), so no mods on the list right now. But since I intend to keep it 8-10 years, it might change ::smile::

I'm glad that I found you guys, an active car forum is a wonderful tool for new ideas and DIY stuff. See ya!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
Guessing there will be some jealous folks down here since NissanUSA no longer offers KC 6-sp in any trim level since '15. Enjoy your new truck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, I learn'd not long ago that we had two different Pro4X 6MT on each side of the border. Must be because KC are more popular here, and CC are more popular in the States.

I'd like real rear seats and a sunroof, but I really need a 6ft bed. And the manual transmission wasn't negociable :) So KC 6MT it is.

And yes Zedbra, french girls are delightful ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Nissan4Life! ;)

It's the block heater power cord, I think it's standard here in Canada. Might be an option in the US.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts