Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive been looking around for a roof rack to hold at least 2 snowboards. now i know i could just put them in the bed but with my sand bags in the bed for traction ive had them roll on the board before and i dont wanna risk breaking anything on my new stick i just got.

i see that a crew cab rack probably wont fit and any universal ones i find are only the parts that have the board holders and not the actual bars that go across the roof.

anyone know of where or even if i can get a rack for a king cab??

thanks alot

·
Registered
30 Posts
someone on this forum told me that someone else on the forum used a cc rack and cut it to make it fit on a kc dont know where sorry not alot of help but its possible

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are nice but i wasnt really looking for a permanent rack just one i can keep on it the winter then take off

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
yakima or thule are probably your only options. most have used those in combination with oem roof rack so I don't know if a "universal" one will work properly.

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
unfortunately i dont have the utilitrac. i really wish i did though or could install it if i ever came across one

·
Registered
250 Posts
You could put together something similar using bars that fit between the bed rails.

Thule 822 Bed Rider or Xsport Xpress Truck Rack. Need a pair of those plus the Thule 91724 Universal Flat Top carriers for your boards.

I use the Xsport Xpress Truck Rack for my bike (I've got Utilitrack, but the front bar was removed when I put in a toolbox), and I've had no issues for 2 years now. It's about half the price of the Thule Rack.

http://www.performancebike.com/images/performance/web/PDFs/Truck Rack_Xpress.pdf
822 Bed Rider - Thule - Thule Bike Racks - Truck Bike Rack

91724 Universal Flat Top - Thule - Thule Ski and Snowboard Racks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts