Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Thats the one i got, you can check my build thread for some all angle pics.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I would ask Mike what he is running since I have yet to hear a negative thing from him on what he is running.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
you could ask one of the assuie guys to get one of the OEM nissan ones for ya

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats the one i got, you can check my build thread for some all angle pics.
yah i like how this one looks performance wise its pretty good i take it? and i do a lot of driving long distance at about 70 to 80 mph almost monthly back and forth to home. will getting a snorkel have any effect on this?

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
yah i like how this one looks performance wise its pretty good i take it? and i do a lot of driving long distance at about 70 to 80 mph almost monthly back and forth to home. will getting a snorkel have any effect on this?
I havent had any problems and im almost positive me and mike are rockin the same one. As far as Highway speeds there was nothing i could notice, and i went from an injen to the sealed stock airbox with a drop in k&n.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
If you feel as if you will have starvation issues, you can always get a Volant CAI and just block the ram air hole when you are going wheeling. Its only held on by a standard band clamp and if you visit the plumbing department at your local hardware store you can get compression stops.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Yeah I have the Airflow snorkel also.

Check out David's build thread. He also has the airflow has done a few different things with his.
Davidshourd's Frontier Build - Expedition Portal Forum

The other snorkel is made but TJM so it's a good unit, I just prefer the looks of this one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts