Nissan Frontier Forum banner

5801 - 5813 of 5813 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Because of my hobby interest, my '06 Frontier SE has seen a lot of railroading in its nearly 14 years of ownership. Taken today, here's another shot with a locomotive, a GE AC4400CW. She's a helper unit, stationed to help heavy coal trains surmount Ora Hill in northwestern South Carolina.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
I haven't been posting much in this thread lately but that's mostly because all I shoot these days are cars for sale for a friend of mine in Charlotte. While it's a lot of fun, and financially lucrative, it's mostly just the same shots over and over, nothing terribly exciting. However I did shoot a phenomenal '56 Chevy Bel Air Convertible for my good friend Joe at Hod Rod Dynamics back in July and I forgot that I hadn't shared the pictures from that shoot. This was a jaw dropping build utilizing a modern chassis with C4 suspension, a supercharged LSA engine, a built 4L60 transmission, and completely customized interior. This project took Joe almost 2 years to complete from the time he received the shell of the car to now. I think it was well worth the wait!

Full album:

·
Super Moderator
19,617 Posts
I haven't been posting much in this thread lately but that's mostly because all I shoot these days are cars for sale for a friend of mine in Charlotte. While it's a lot of fun, and financially lucrative, it's mostly just the same shots over and over, nothing terribly exciting. However I did shoot a phenomenal '56 Chevy Bel Air Convertible for my good friend Joe at Hod Rod Dynamics back in July and I forgot that I hadn't shared the pictures from that shoot. This was a jaw dropping build utilizing a modern chassis with C4 suspension, a supercharged LSA engine, a built 4L60 transmission, and completely customized interior. This project took Joe almost 2 years to complete from the time he received the shell of the car to now. I think it was well worth the wait!

Full album:

That's a really nice car but I have much more legroom in my 2011 Toyota Avalon Limited. Bet that thing sold for a bucket of money.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Snagged another Norfolk Southern "Heritage" locomotive today, one of 20 special units on a railroad with over 4,000. This one is painted for the Monongahela, once a coal hauling railroad in southwestern PA and WV.

·
Premium Member
5,125 Posts
This must be way beyond my level of comprehension. I don't see the correlation between a fish and a snake.
Nevermind, for some reason at a glance I thought your out of focus pic was of a snake.
Yes I'm blaming it on your out of focus photo, not me reading what you actually wrote or noticing gills.
LOL

5801 - 5813 of 5813 Posts