Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5816 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, guys and gals, I know this is already a hugely growing forum within clubfrontier.com, and I just wanted to do something like we do on some of the other forums I go to. The rules are simple:
One picture per post.
Post only YOUR work.
Has to be a new picture. Don't spend hours searching for that "perfect shot".

Just curious to see what people see throughout their day. Unfortunately, I will start, but my first will bee from a few months ago, before I broke my camera. I'm saving to get a better Canon, or Nikon, not quite ready for the DSLR yet, but getting close. It was a basic point-n-shoot.
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome!!! Keep em coming!!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Aww that's pwedty Phil.

The trees frame the mountains really well.

Can you do anything about the stuff in the bottom right corner, kinda spoils it. BTW I'm just being picky.

·
Registered
101 Posts
One from a focus meet a week ago from another forum I'm on.

I love this car. Nothing short of perfection. drool. (It's got a bit of go as well. He's pushing a bit over 500whp. All custom one off stuff. yikes)

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
navara-au said:
Can you do anything about the stuff in the bottom right corner, kinda spoils it. BTW I'm just being picky.
Ok buddy...here is one from the same "shoot" I just found it looking through my photos....all I did for editing was darken up the trees in the foreground...the colours in the sky were like that.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
reflection off my truck

came out a bit blurry but its nice trust me lol

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Phil'sFrontier said:
Ok buddy...here is one from the same "shoot" I just found it looking through my photos....all I did for editing was darken up the trees in the foreground...the colours in the sky were like that.
Now your just showing off Phil.......and dont get me wrong that other photos really good.

Dato said:
One from a focus meet a week ago from another forum I'm on.
Great photo......Did you take the shot dato?

1 - 20 of 5816 Posts