Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Registered
This is from 2010, but I would say it still lines up along the same lines. Regardless of all this, I hope everyone makes a small pickup. Be fun to see what they come up with.
These ARE small pick ups... Anything less would be a toy! Actually my 91 Toyota was a tad smaller but like I said.. a Toy! 馃槃

Registered
I was actually impressed with it, this was a good review and shows a lot of details. If times weren't so tuff and these were easy to get at the regular price.. I think my son would really like it! Not a Ford guy but I might give them another chance with it.

Registered
I always wanted the Tacoma Marty Mcfly ended up with in Back to the Future.
I always wanted the Claudia Wells and Elisabeth Shue Marty McFly ended up with in Back to the Future.

Reactions: JVRaley

Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4x2 Crewcab
I was actually impressed with it, this was a good review and shows a lot of details. If times weren't so tuff and these were easy to get at the regular price.. I think my son would really like it! Not a Ford guy but I might give them another chance with it.
I've driven 2 Mavs at this point and they have good space. Similar in size to the 1998-2012 Rangers. Would rather see more small trucks out there like this than cookie cutter SUVs. Mid-sized trucks like the Frontier now aren't much smaller than early 90s full-sized trucks. I think LWB Frontier comes in at 224", 90s F150 is around 232". Could be wrong on those numbers but just to look at them side by side in the wild, they're pretty close. They're mid-sized compared to today's monster trucks for sure, but unfortunately for me, my brain is stuck in the 1990s when I think about what a small or mid-sized truck is :D I own the shortcoming in my own mind LOL

Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4x2 Crewcab
These ARE small pick ups... Anything less would be a toy! Actually my 91 Toyota was a tad smaller but like I said.. a Toy! 馃槃
This is a good luck at Maverick size vs. Ranger. I agree Frontier is a good size, but like I said above, my idea of a small to mid-sized truck is hopelessly stuck in the early 1990s :ROFLMAO:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Reactions: athertonbt

Super Moderator
In my world the longer the bed the better.

Clint

Registered
Think Nissan will make a small pk up I love my 2017 desert runner but I would have got the smaller truck
Nissan is considering dropping the Titan due to poor sales, since they鈥檙e owned by Renault who don鈥檛 even know how to spell truck I doubt you鈥檒l see even the Frontier unless sales start booming.

Registered
Nissan is considering dropping the Titan due to poor sales, since they鈥檙e owned by Renault who don鈥檛 even know how to spell truck I doubt you鈥檒l see even the Frontier unless sales start booming.
Never could understand why Nissan doesn't really advertise the Titan. Makes no since to me. I think the Titan is as good as the rest of the full size trucks.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts