Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my extended axels from Spencer for the Titan swap today. They are $650 and 2-3 weeks to get them, or $850 if you want them in a week.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, but I can call back and see if he will ship it to me?

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
wow very nice 05se...soon you will be like one of us!...hmmm if i had 4x4 i coulda spent the $$$ from the spindles on those longer axles...but then my truck wouldnt be as tall as it is now...but it would be 4x4...damnit.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, my truck not in his shop, soo if it take a little longer its OK. But if I don't have them in 3 weeks, I am going to call every day untill they show up.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right now, Titan swap, some 2.0 Radflos, Deaver AAL, and looking for some rear shocks to build bed cage.

·
Registered
9,344 Posts
AhnYoungBoi said:
mustard...what else are you going to get done to your car?
I'm broke now, but next is fiberglass bedside to match the front, and then paint them to match, and I will need a in bed tire rack, 'cause if I'm running 35s I can;t fit them under the truck. but what's next depending on what I can get as a promo truck..

05se said:
Right now, Titan swap, some 2.0 Radflos, Deaver AAL, and looking for some rear shocks to build bed cage.
have you seen these from SLR it's on an X so it can't have a bed cage..or it would be hard to

·
Registered
11 Posts
if the bed is removed from the truck, this should actually be easier. but that brace/shock thing should bed good to go on watever mustard tries to do....thats d-raps x on thenewx forums

1 - 15 of 15 Posts