Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I woke up this morning to find that both of my drivers side tires were stabbed....As if that is not enough,..... They are not covered under Discount Tires warranty and the tires have gone up in price. So now I get to fork out $375(that's with a discount) for two new tires when I only paid $159each to start with. I just hope they don't come back and do it again... I'm moving in a month too... Hope they don't get slashed again before then. Im picking up a shotgun this afternoon and a motion sensor for the driveway... The thing that really gets me is that I usually don't even lock my truck at night.. Hell, I leave the windows down half of the time... I hope, for their sake that they don't come back....If they do, I better not catch them.:thatswck::comphead::comphead:
Sorry for the rant!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That's whack man. People that do things like that have no purpose in life and feel the need to ruin other people's hard work.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just sucks... Not only do I not have a job. But were moving next month and have to save for that....
Any good tire hookups in oregon or washington?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Sounds like you might of irritated the wrong group. I'd get a police report, so if you catch the people.. they'll get a charge. be careful mange

·
Registered
144 Posts
Buy a set of used tires off of craigslist or the local penny saver. If they do it again in the next month, you can just get another set.

Once you move, buy some tires that tickles your pickle.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Get a rambo knife so if you catch them you can slash their face for slashing your tires. Sorry that happened, really sucks

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thats the thing.... I dont have any enemies that I know of.....

Buy a set of used tires off of craigslist or the local penny saver. If they do it again in the next month, you can just get another set.

Once you move, buy some tires that tickles your pickle.
I was thinking about that... But them im in it for dismount and mount and dis mount and remount... I ordered the new tires and should have them back on the truck in the next 3 hrs... I may just find some shitters on steelies that I can mount on for the month though...

Im buying a motion sensor with wireless beeper ... If they come back Im going to beat the hell out of them with a phone book and then duck tape them to my bumper and call the cops...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Phonebook and Duct tape? You are waaay too kind, I would've gone hunting....They're nothing a .45 and shovel can't fix :). Sorry about your tires, That really bites. Hope you find the (insert expletive here)s....

It also may have been a case of mistaken identity, I had a friend that got his windshield busted and "cheating Whore" among others, keyed into the paint. It wasn't him......I guess they didn't bother to check if it was the right car....Anyway, it's just plain wrong and a cowardly thing to do....

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Phonebook and Duct tape? You are waaay too kind, I would've gone hunting....They're nothing a .45 and shovel can't fix :). Sorry about your tires, That really bites. Hope you find the (insert expletive here)s....
Its either that or the one that I save for the real ****s.... It involves razor wire, pvc pipe, Ky jelly and a jont in the woods.... Try being survivor man with razor wire hanging out of your butt....
MODS.... Im sorry this should of probably been posted in the clubhouse.... But Im now starting to feel better...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Realistically, odds are it's just some punk *** kids running around with a shiny new knife and wanting to prove something...

If someone wanted to make it hurt, they would have opened the doors and slashed the interior, smashed a window, or something more significant money wise.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Realistically, odds are it's just some punk *** kids running around with a shiny new knife and wanting to prove something...

If someone wanted to make it hurt, they would have opened the doors and slashed the interior, smashed a window, or something more significant money wise.
I hope your right... Dont get me wrong, but I would have been no more pissed if they did that... Would have cost $50 more and I would have new paint,seats and windows.. lol
Never the less... Im parking right in the middle of my front yard from now until we move... Then they will be right outside my bedroom window... Hope they can run fast..:nana:

Its a good thing that I had an account at a tire place because I didnt have the cash or available funds to get them otherwise...

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is what makes it worse usually. it is just enough to hurt your wallet but yet not enough to claim on insurance. I agree though it was probably some punk *** kids showing off a new knife to his buddies. Good luck on nothing happening til you move. :noworries:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can sit out in the bed with a beer and a shotgun for a few nights... Kids are in school now. I can sleep during the day.

·
Registered
427 Posts
what part of Tigard are you in? Just out of curiousity.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Off hall and bonita.. Bonita is bad (well not bad but low rent) I live in a pretty nice area though... Have never had issues with my stuff... Most of the time I dont even lock my truck... Im moving to bull mountian..

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Were you the only one around that got hit?

Sorry to hear about that, those are some spendy tires for some little [email protected] to cut up.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I live in durham more or less

Yeah man.. Cop said I was the only one....

Know what really gets me? I was going to go buy a used fiberglass tonneau tonight for $140... Oh well..

If any of you locals want to help me move Ill pay gas and provide pizza and good beer... Im thinking a pony keg of something local.. Cough... Zack.... Cough...

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
PM me the details and I'll help you out if I don't have anything going.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice! I was kidding... But I may just take you up on that... Thanks man!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just left Bull Mountain. Are you moving into an apartment or a house? Bull Mountain Heights??

You should take this opportunity to have a NW meet and everyone who comes can help you move.. lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts