1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
This is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I want one! Maybe if someone knew someone with an h3, could give us measurements of the bed. I have an 01 frontier and would kill for one of these.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A hassle it would be, and expensive too. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Too Cool ! :thumbup: Love to know how much.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
on the orciari = F'N SWEEEEEEEEEEEET !

but unfortunately i googled a US dealer and no luck + if you figure it out at the latest conversion it is $3000 !

wouldnt want to even think about how much it would cost to ship from overseas - the other issue is if someone could afford it - how do you see out the back or it is tinted plexiglass/glass

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
They have them in other countries, but not the US.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I have to wonder if they were introduced to the US market, would they sell?

I have to say that I don't like CAPs but this is one that does look nice.

Side Note: Is the Pathy offered overseas? This may be the reason why this cap isn't offered in the US, they want you to change up to the Pahty.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hmmm...

Reminds me too much of an Aztek. LOL!

Attachments

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,738 Posts
Reminds me too much of an Aztek. LOL!
i was thinking honda odyssey. i think those caps look ugly as sin, but to each their own

·
Registered
27 Posts
i was thinking honda odyssey. i think those caps look ugly as sin, but to each their own
Ha! That was going to be my second choice!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I had e-mail the maker of the cap for the h3 to see they have plans to make them for other trucks. that was 3 months ago and no reply

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was curious what it would look like with the B and C pillars blacked out. I am no photochop expert so please excuse the lack or talent. It reminds me of a dodge product...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm conflicted.

I'm always a fan of having unique stuff. The configuration for the Frontier I ordered was one of the more unique (from what I was told anyway). I think the cap looks good and I want one.

However, I'm not all about spending upwards of $3000 on a cap . . . so . . . . ****. Plus the other thing I'm worried about is color matching a Navara cap with a Frontier (in Night Armor).

I guess the winner for now is the Snugtop XTR. However, I'm not buying anything til Christmas, so maybe by then a US distributor will carry this cap, and have it color matched too.

Also, to anyone who views this thread and wants to google search around for this cap with a little more ease it's called the "s-line" cap. Good hunting. If someone out there in the states has tried to put this on a Frontier please post here!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts