Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

My Fronty is a 2006, 2.5L, 4X2, 5 speed manual. Well, from reading over and searching this board, most of you are into performance mods out the ying yang. :lol: Although I wish I had the know how and cash to do some of these, I need to remain practical and stick to with my priority list. Buying a home is at the top so you get the idea. I need to save out the ying yang. :cry:

So far I've got a cap and done small exterior add ons. Next is a bull bar and that will be about it for appearance for awhile. This is going to end up a work truck so I'm not into speed but I do want to add to the engine performance. Increase gas mileage etc. I'm on my way to going full synthetic in everything that will take synthetic and I want to get a CAI and a few other small items.

Everything I'm reading is the CAI's are for 4.0's. Do they make them for the 2.5's? What else would you suggest I do that takes minimal know how and can be self installed? I'm an idiot when it comes to these things. I found a QR25DE forum but if I ask this same thing there I'll get slammed for not searching. I've searched it, my jaw dropped 3 inches and I fell down and couldn't get up. :?

I'm in no hurry and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated……..Mark

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
I havent heard about and CAI for the 4banger but I'm sure your could do an airbox mod and K&N drop in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts