Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post some pictures of my new "modifications" I did to my Silver SZ 4X4. I couldn't find pictures anywhere online of a silver frontier with a black (plastidip) grill, and I figured this might help some people with their decision.

I contemplated doing this for a while... (not a big fan of chrome, but also didn't know how it would look with the silver)...

SO HERE YA GO!

IMG_5869.jpg

I took the grill off to do the plastidiping....

I also removed the emblem (and plastidiped it), so it would look clean....
AVOID REMOVING THAT FRAGILE POS. I SNAPPED IT CLEAN OFF ON ACCIDENT...
Anyways... ain't nothin' plastic epoxy couldn't fix... Still hate that it broke...

Figured out that the black emblem didn't look so great with silver vehicle anyways, and removed the plastidip.
Broke the emblem for nothing and paid extra $ for epoxy... :serious:

IMG_5871.jpg

Feels great to be a part of the club!

-JAX

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm not a fan of a ton of chrome on trucks, a little chrome in the right spots looks good to me. This looks pretty cool but I'm not sold on the look. Pretty cool though.

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Hello JAX, welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining us and showing your truck, you're doing great job on it. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Safe driving and happy modding!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I too prefer some chrome on my truck. That said however, the plastidip on a silver truck looks GREAT. Keep it up.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm not a fan of a ton of chrome on trucks, a little chrome in the right spots looks good to me. This looks pretty cool but I'm not sold on the look. Pretty cool though.
While the work looks great this is where I'm at too... I'm not totally trilled with the massive chrome grill and again not trilled with it totally blacked out either... I'm thinking about Plastidipping the chrome rear bumper with a gun gray and if it matches pretty good I'll then consider it for the grill...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts