Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures from my trip to the Silver Lake sand dunes in Mears, MI this weekend... enjoy!

The trip went really well, even when my girlfriend drove the truck into a "puddle" that got us stuck in water up to the fenderwells! Didn't get any pictures of it, but needless to say my floor mats and carpets are still soaking wet. All in all a good time, got the truck up a few feet in the air on some jumps and the PRG/Calmini suspension held up without a fuss. It's not Glamis, but it's sure a beautiful place and a challenge for any truck!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Nice pic's.

·
Registered
578 Posts
looks fun

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

Here's a few more... I didn't get many good shots of other stuff, it was rainy and a little windy this weekend so most of the nice stuff wasn't out. A lot of hardcore jeeps and hardcore rednecks for sure! I did do quite a bit of sand drag racing and pretty much handed everyone their *** other than a 900 HP/1200 TQ Cummins turbo diesel truck... but hey, who's counting.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Nice pics man, good to see your truck in some shots.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Looks like a great place and great fun. One thing though, my truck didn't come with that kind of accessory that is sitting on the bed rail.... Maybe I should trade up?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Question, do the flags have to be in the front or can you mount anywhere?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Question, do the flags have to be in the front or can you mount anywhere?
Pretty sure you have to have at least one flag in the front with an 8" x 8" square orange flag. Other than that, you can do whatever you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts