Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All-

Finally got the chance to put a few miles on my 06 nismo this weekend, and noticed a "sighing" noise from the A/C. Sounds like someone is taking a deep breath and letting it out about once every minute or so. I remember reading about air in the system, but couldn't turn up anything while searching. If anyone could help a brother out, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

chico

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
My truck does the same thing as well, but I have 14k miles on it and its working great upto now. I dont think its anything to worry about!

·
SHIFT_Otaku(Assist - Adm)
1,482 Posts
my last nissan did this as well... nothing to worry about....

·
Registered
838 Posts
same sigh and still runs like a champ after 27000 miles. i would assume it is normal like they said.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
it's just the compressor running... if you turn the air controls to the off position, you shouldn't hear it... these trucks for whatever reason run the compressor a lot

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know its not a big deal, and probably isn't hurting anything, but damn, it is annoying. I don't think it should sound like Uncle Fester is trapped behind the dash and is po'd about my driving...

Guess I'll have to live with it. Other than that, i love the truck! 2200 miles and counting...

chico

1 - 8 of 8 Posts