Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im about to buy a front bumper, rear bumper, rock sliders and radiator skid plate from shrockworks. They said 4 to 8 weeks for the sliders and skid plate and 12 to 18 weeks for the bumpers. This seems pretty friggin long to wait for parts anyone know a better solution? or is it just worth the wait. and anyone else that has shrockworks parts on thier truck could yah let me know how yah like them. thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Dang thats alot of cash u be dropping!!! From what ive heard that is a usual wait time for their stuff, but also heard its worth it. I would buy but lacking the funds, good luck with the decision

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Those time lines are a little quick to be honest. Most of their stuff is like 6months out or so since they have to make everything and outsource the cutting and powdercoating.

It has been reported that they are worth it thou so it would be a great mod if you can wait.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
they make great parts but they are slow as all hell. check one NXrocks (sp) sliders and skids little more $$ but faster shipping. bumper its slow, there are a few options but most are about the same wait time. 3-6months is typical for made to order bumpers.

·
Registered
201 Posts
That sounds way quick. I ordered a front bumper and winch on 13 Sept 2009, still havn't seen it. Supposedly it will ship next week, but they have told me that since Dec.

I wouldn't expect an order like yours untill Christmas time at the earliest.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
That sounds way quick. I ordered a front bumper and winch on 13 Sept 2009, still havn't seen it. Supposedly it will ship next week, but they have told me that since Dec.

I wouldn't expect an order like yours untill Christmas time at the earliest.
same here i ordered mine back on oct 20th and they told me 2 more weeks 2 weeks ago....gonna see what they say tomorrow when i give jim another call

·
Premium Member
12,625 Posts
dude. i got the bumper and sliders. nothing better than lifting my truck up by the sliders.
and beating the bumper up with rocks and pulling cars out the snow or hitting it with a hammer or someone hitting my truck in a parking lot.

and it still looks brand new. like seriously. brand new. not a scratch or a dent.
and i only waited three months.

·
Registered
637 Posts
You could try ordering the bumper from 4x4parts.com, I hear they keep a few in stock. Sliders you could order the trail gear ones and have them fabricated to work on your truck, they are pretty cheap and would probably still cost less money to make them fit your truck. Rear bumper you could go with a KMA one, and they are a lot cheaper.

As far as skids, dunno.

·
Registered
50 Posts
haha speaking of shrock. I was looking to get a f. bumper too. I called shrock they said 6-8 weeks but everyone I have talked to says it takes way longer. So... I called 4x4 they said they have a permanent order in with shrock and usually takes 4-8 weeks. It might be a little faster than going through shrock. I dk Im still debating what to do.

on a side note- would I have to modify anything to install with ah 2" bl? I was looking at ironbull too but you have to modify the **** out of it to get it to work with a bl.

-Fish

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
3 months wait, worth it as Ive hit rocks, trees, and still bolt right up where theyre supposed to. I can tell you that looking at my skids Ide have bene buying lots of stuff like trans, radiator and gas tank without them...

·
Registered
201 Posts
HOLLY SH*T, I recieved the f-ing email today saying my order shipped...I'm pretty pumped about it. Finally get to see what my 2 grand bought.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.