1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Pro-4x 2 wheel drive
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found this on the South Florida Craigslist:

nissan frontier skid plates.

shrockworks skid plates, fits 05 and up models. front and rear diffs, and transmissin and transfer case. I think they were over 150 a piece new...u can check them out at shrockworks.com. email me if interested.

________________________________________________________________________________________

These are not mine, I just saw them advertised and thought I would pass them on.

Ed

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
is this your listing? dibs pending pics?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not my ad, contact the person posting it.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
thanks i did

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
I just talked to him his name is Mitch ,someone in FL willing to go get them and ship them to me I will pay you 50.00 to just go pick them up and might be willing to pay you more to ship them to me plus I pay all shipping he only wants 40.00 for all 4 he said he leaves tomorrow and needs them gone now.Hes located in ft lauderdale

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't mind picking them up for you, except I can only do it over the weekend.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Jeff024, I picked them up, all there was Gen 2 Transmission plate, Gen 2 Oil pan plate, and 1 Axle plate. The Axle plate looks much different then the one on site now. I found out it came off an 05 SE 4x4 without locking diff. They have some surface rust from sitting outside. I can get some pictures up by the weekend if you still want them. Here are pics from the shrockworks site.

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
i'd be interested in the oil pan plate if it falls thru with jeff. i spoke to this guy and he told me 2 of the skids were shrock, and 2 were not. asked to call me to explain which were which and he never called me back

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
ill pic up whatever falls through with the shrock plates

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks penski61 for the info. Everyone, I will getting pics up Saturday morning. Just let everybody know I predict shipping will expensive due the weight and bulk of the items.

Thanks,

Ed

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
will take anything left over.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Everyone, I'm dealing Jeff first and if that falls through for any reason I will make a list of people in order of contacting me. Please be patient.

Thanks,

Ed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts