Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am thinking about adding some Shrockworks sliders to my Fronty for a more finished look. In addition it would make it a little easier for my gf getting in and out of the truck. I don't want side steps since they stick out a lot and I lose ground clearance. The Shrockworks sliders look nice, I am wondering how easy are they to install? Is is simply bolt-on? The website mentions drilling but I just wanted to ask here first. Is the 3rd support option recommended? Thanks in advance.

-Darren

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
You have to drill one hole.
Really I think Shrockworks sliders are over price. I got a set back in 05 and I didn't pay near what they are now. I would look at one of the other companies.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really I think Shrockworks sliders are over price how. I got a set back in 05 and I didn't pay near what they are now. I would look at one of the other companies.
Thanks. What else is out there that is high quality?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Really I think Shrockworks sliders are over price. I got a set back in 05 and I didn't pay near what they are now. I would look at one of the other companies.
what he said

super easy install (unless you are a weakling and have issues supporting the weight for the ifrst two bolts) but the price has gone way high. they will take a beating though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts