Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone -

I have gotten approval from Shrockworks for a group buy for Nissan bumpers, sliders and skid sets. We need to get together 20 products and they will give us 15% off the pricing listed on their website. Nissan, ShrockWorks If you want in post up here what you are looking for and I'll add you to the list. Once we have the 20 they will give us the discount code to order with.

I also had a crazy thought. If we have a bunch of folks from the same area we could always fly one or two people down to pick up a few items and bring them back in a U-Haul.....

·
Registered
808 Posts
Or everyone in the certain area teams together on shipping for one big truck load, and pick it up at the shipping HUB. That would be cheaper.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
If the group buy goes, I'm in for sliders!

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Let them ship them to you. The way they palletize and bolt down the bumper is excellent for protecting them. Mine was perfect when I unpacked it.

Attachments

Reactions: d7k8

·
Registered
235 Posts
I remember reading that their last group buy you had to buy three skids to get the GB discount. On their website there's a discount if you buy 3 or more skids. Would this GB price be on top of that discount, for a total of 25% (I think) off?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Put me down for a rear bumper (w/tire carrier, CB Tab, Powder coated black) for a 2Gen Xterra. My wife isn't ready for mods on her Frontier yet. So, I'll take advantage of this GB. I'm out in Hawaii (Oahu), so if anyone else from Hawaii wants to order, I'm sure that will help with the shipping charges.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Bump .... I realized that while posting welcomes to the new members that I have bumped this off the first page of the active topics ...
The last Shrockworks group buy set up by Andrew went very well (a year ago or so) I do not believe that you will need to have a minimum of 3 sets of sliders for an order. I know that they will not combine discounts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would be interested in a 2nd Gen rear bumper. Any idea how long it would be to actuall receive the item after the order?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If the group buy goes, I'm in for sliders!
Got you marked down.

Put me down for a rear bumper (w/tire carrier, CB Tab, Powder coated black) for a 2Gen Xterra. My wife isn't ready for mods on her Frontier yet. So, I'll take advantage of this GB. I'm out in Hawaii (Oahu), so if anyone else from Hawaii wants to order, I'm sure that will help with the shipping charges.
I got you down.

I would be interested in a 2nd Gen rear bumper. Any idea how long it would be to actuall receive the item after the order?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
Checking

Ok folks we are getting close. I have 12 so far. only need 8 more.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If we need more people, you could always advertise this on TheNewX.org, they'll definitely jump in. They've always got people ready to buy there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
figures - I just ordered sliders a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in for a set of sliders
I was ready to buy but on a GB is even better

·
Super Moderator
11,248 Posts
Do they still take forever to produce and ship their products?

Clint

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yes. But me thinks it's worth it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do they still take forever to produce and ship their products?

Clint

They tell me 3 months to build and ship it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Withe the folks over at Thenewx forum we are sitting at 16 now. Four more and we get the discount code and start the ordering fun.....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts