Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm looking for a shrockworks front bumper install thread, in particular one involving a 1 piece bumper. I'm at work in China for a couple more weeks, Internet is basically broken with the G20 meeting (they dedicate all bandwidth). When I get home I want to tackle this pretty quick. I'm a little freaked out about taking a jig saw to the bumper. Any photos, advice, or an actual how to thread would be great. Last time I went out off road in my truck I did a number on the lower portion of the bumper so I don't mind cutting it up, it's not like I can save it. I'm just nervous about the quality of cut guys are getting, in particular how they are finishing the cut edge so it looks good.

Anyway, any information would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
532 Posts
Great link, thanks for sharing, I've read it a couple times. Problem is that it's a two piece bumper install, I'm looking for details on cutting the single piece plastic bumper
Sorry. Let us know if you find it. I'm planning on the shrock bumper as well and will need to cut mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it doesn't exist, and I don't butcher the hell out of mine, I'll do a how to.

Reactions: NYCe_Frontier

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Nomad 13 has an excellent write-up in his Build Thread.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Check out eolivas "yet another front bumper build thread".

"I have a Pro4x, which has the one piece bumper cover on it. During the design and assembly stages I didn't want to cut the bumper cover, so I bought the correct upper fascia so all would turn out correct. Now the bumper and the upper fascia assembled back on the truck"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts