Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got an email from Shrockworks today and figured I would pass this great news along. I couldn't find a thread about it, but I'm not that good at using our crappy search tool, so if this is a repost then I apologize, but if not then check the attachet thumbnail (copy of the important part of the email). I would have linked right to the email....but then I would probably have to give all you strange people my password.......no offense, but you ain't getting that:nana:

If anyone was thinking of getting Shrock stuff, I think now would be the time to buy!!

And for those of you more obserrvant then I am, yes the email says 2003, but I called Shrockworks to verify and it is valid till 8-17-2009

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
too bad they dont ship to hawaii

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like the way the schrock works bumper looks, but i'm sorry for $949.00 I could afford to buy myself an arc welder, plasma torch, and the metal plates and tubing required to build my own and still probbably come out on top. plus Its like buying a bumper and getting a free torch and plasma cutter.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Oops... This is a FAIL on myself. I didn't re-read the first post and see that indeed the sale is on until 08/17/09.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I just tried the code in the pic you posted and it did not work

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I just tried the code in the pic you posted and it did not work
It's not a coupon code. The savings wouldn't be reflected until you're actually billed, which according to the ad would be the next business day. I'd call them up if you're ordering something. It says the savings are applied at the time of purchase with phone orders.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
It's not a coupon code. The savings wouldn't be reflected until you're actually billed, which according to the ad would be the next business day. I'd call them up if you're ordering something. It says the savings are applied at the time of purchase with phone orders.
oh ok, I am not really buying anything right now. Just seeing how much a front bumper would cost me with this code.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Haven't seen the "sale" yet, but I just made the purchase 10 minutes ago. Even if there isn't a sale, I needed a reason to buy some sliders!
Just ordered mine!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Untill their bumper is about $600. Im going with a Custom bumper or KMA's Wincher bumper.

I checked out the price for the one like i wanted and its $846.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I only ordered sliders. The bumper I want is $1,127 shipped to work. There's a couple things stopping me from buying it at the moment.

1) Since I have an '09 I either have to cut the bumper cover I have, or figure out if the upper piece on the two part '09's will just bolt on. That adds another $120 plus paint for that upper part from courtesy parts.

2) I'm not sure if it can even be shipped here to work since we do not have a loading dock per se and I don't think the guys in our shipping department are going to be too keen on unloading a 200lbs crate that has nothing to do with work.

Once I get that sorted out, then I'll drop the grand plus... Not including lights. You gotta pay to play and I like the shrock stuff better than KMA. That's just my opinion. The KMA isn't bad, but it's not quite as good looking as the shrock.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I only ordered sliders. The bumper I want is $1,127 shipped to work. There's a couple things stopping me from buying it at the moment.

1) Since I have an '09 I either have to cut the bumper cover I have, or figure out if the upper piece on the two part '09's will just bolt on. That adds another $120 plus paint for that upper part from courtesy parts.

2) I'm not sure if it can even be shipped here to work since we do not have a loading dock per se and I don't think the guys in our shipping department are going to be too keen on unloading a 200lbs crate that has nothing to do with work.

Once I get that sorted out, then I'll drop the grand plus... Not including lights. You gotta pay to play and I like the shrock stuff better than KMA. That's just my opinion. The KMA isn't bad, but it's not quite as good looking as the shrock.
The KMA bumper is not as cosmetically appealing but for the money. It does the exact same thing a Shorcks does. Plus with all the equipment hooked up to it. Its steal cheaper.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts