Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to see what the inside of your truck looks like. Stock or modded, doesn't matter.

If there is already a thread similar to this, I apologize. I searched but didn't see anything.

I'll start! My 2016 Nissan Frontier SV is stock inside and outside at the moment.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts
Curious to see what the inside of your truck looks like. Stock or modded, doesn't matter.

If there is already a thread similar to this, I apologize. I searched but didn't see anything.

I'll start! My 2016 Nissan Frontier SV is stock inside and outside at the moment.
My 2016 doesn't have that cubby hole in the dash above the shifter.

Clint

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
You all probably have the heated seats and sonar option. Mine doesn't, so where you have those buttons they added the cubby hole. Which is handy for cell phones, etc...

Yeah, me too, what's up with that?

2016 SV Kingcab here.

(sorry no pic, I'll take one tomorrow) Wait... yeah I do.
Great use of space in your truck!

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
You did say modded.
I have just installed an intercom system so the speaker attached to the cage is no longer there.
Driver GPS moved to the left and radio now is in the normal location.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts
I don't have heated seats but I have a locker and traction control button in stead of the cubby
I really miss my six speed , that picture is a tease.

Clint

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Yeah, me too, what's up with that?

2016 SV Kingcab here.

(sorry no pic, I'll take one tomorrow) Wait... yeah I do.
Lookin good!

I currently have my CB sitting in about the same spot, but it's not attached because the bracket it came with is too short to reach the bottom of that little tray, and my radio is too long to fit all the way inside the tray. How did you go about mounting your radio?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lookin good!

I currently have my CB sitting in about the same spot, but it's not attached because the bracket it came with is too short to reach the bottom of that little tray, and my radio is too long to fit all the way inside the tray. How did you go about mounting your radio?

Velcro, got some industrial strength at Home Depot. I used a couple small screws on
the side attached to the console to help the adhesive stick to the plastic. The other
half sticks fine to the metal CB case without help.

Been thinking about moving it up to the trey on the dash to free that spot up for my
wallet since long trips can ba a real pain in the ...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Here's the interior of a base S model with the 5-speed manual. It doesn't come any plainer than this. But, I do have the cubby because I have no lockers, or 4x4, etc. I do have cruise control, bluetooth and A/C with the Preferred-package.

My only "mod" is the addition of Weathertec (by Cabelas) floor liners. As you can see from the driver's side, I live in a very sandy area and they are saving my carpet. ::smile::

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Question for those with aftermarket radios, do your steering wheel controls still work? I'm not familiar with the electronic connections of the Frontier, so I wasn't sure how it'd work if I replaced my stereo unit with a different one.

·
Registered
190 Posts

Here's an Equator for ya.
Nothing fancy. Just aftermarket stereo, XM wired behind dash, ScanGuage, and phone charger wired through dash too. I hate cables laying around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts