Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SHIFT_Otaku(Assist - Adm)
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we should be a close knit group...

like those who drive wrx's and pt cruizers...

(my mother owns a pt)

and when ever I drive it... other pt's wave at me....

thus prompting a wave back...

I noticed this in a friends wrx as well...

they all give each other love...

Why dont we start doing something like this...

after all are we not the fraturnity of frontier owners.

on any given day I see roughly 10~20 frontys from the from the first frontier to my generation of frontier...

I think it would be nice if we had a guesture as a greating as we pass eachother

what do you think?

·
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe it is a cali thing XD

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yeah, and they're still trying to figure out the front end of those new Subarus. I've finally started to realize what they are, but when I first saw one I was thinking WTF?

·
Registered
6 Posts
tc3driver said:
we should be a close knit group...

like those who drive wrx's and pt cruizers...

I think it would be nice if we had a guesture as a greating as we pass each other

what do you think?
I think it is a great idea, maybe we could give a wave or a Thumbs up. :idea:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here's some secret Fronty gestures we can choose from:

Wave, Thumbs Up, Peace Sign, Salute, West Coast, East Coast, or Birdy.

Let's have a vote.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've only seen 3 new frontiers and maybe a handfull of older ones driving on the road in the last year or two around where i live. so starting this around me would be hard, but probably work better.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I usually catch other new Frontier owners staring (and i'm staring back)... i think a little peace sign is in order. When i had my S-10 SS every once in a while another modded S-10 driver would give a nod or a wave.
then in the frontier I've already had a nissan (altima) driving chick really checking me out and smiling hehe.

Bikers also always give a low wave to each other no matter what they're riding, cruisers, choppers, crotch rockets.

·
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it could be like boonville AK,

you just wave at every truck that goes by (not a joke).

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
When I had my bikes if I road the BMW very few other bikes would wave and I always
waved even to the guys/gals on motor scooters. When I was on the highway most of
the bike riders would wave then.

When I road my Kawasaki W650 which looks a lot like the old Triumphs almost every-
body would wave even a lot in cars and trucks. They would even follow me into parking lots to look at it.

With my Miata almost no one would wave. Back in the good old days when I drove
British sportscars almost all of the other British car drivers would wave. Those were the good old days and I am so thankful that I got to experience those days.

I have never had any other Frontier drivers wave to me, very few of them even look at my truck.

OkieScot

·
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WE MUST Commit to this...

I will start flashing a peace sign at all the nissan frontiers I see on a daily basis...

maybe it will catch on...

or I'll just look gay XD

·
Registered
538 Posts
I tried this
Most Frontier Drivers that I wave at dont even see me.
no dumb looks, no scowls, just didnt see me.

I look at every Frontier that goes by , new or old.
But thats just me, I am a car guy

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yeah when i see them coming at first it looks like an LE CC with the painted bumper.They should have changed them up alittle like they did with the Xterra front end so they don't look alike.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I throw a wave at pretty much every late model Frontier (05-06 like mine) that I see, but I don't ever get much response.

I actually saw my trucks twin once but it was parked in a parking lot with nobody around. It was 4wd too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts