Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Should roastbeef change his avatar and spare our eyes?

• Yay

Votes: 428 64.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 236 35.5%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 21667 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
I just can't imagine why you guys want him to change it. He has obviously found true love. As fellow Frontier Brothers and Sisters we should be supportive of him.

·
Webwheeler Extraordinaire
2,180 Posts
The irony is that the "legal" avatars are disliked by more members than those which actually get censored. (all rules set by a nonexistent site owner)
Just to be clear, rule #4 (see below for the rule) was put in place when m4ck owned the site. His vision of clubfrontier.org was a place where anyone interested in Frontiers could go without worrying about what their workplace filters picked up or their children would see. You joined towards the end of m4ck's ownership of this site but he was heavily involved with this site during his ownership and is a Nissan enthusiast, so you cannot blame the rule on a "faceless owner".

Rule #4 of the Clubfrontier.org Rules and Guidelines reads:

CLEAN
Do not post explicit, obscene or vulgar language and do not solicit or offer explicit, X-rated, or similar content. If you are found linking to any of these you will be banned no questions or warnings given. Also, no posting of scantily clad females in posts, signatures or avatars, we want this place to be for everyone without anyone being offended.

I will let those that changed their avatars decide if they are breaking this rule (for now).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well she isn't wearing a hat.:)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nay I think it's hilarious..... it fits his name RoastBeef

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hell yes...it's disturbing...it gives me nightmares

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
hahahahahahahahah i didn't realize my avitar had a fan club! how did i miss this thread?

i like it. i may change it son though. its kinda like a bad car accident... you just have to look.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
clean truck you got there todd. lots of tastefull, clean mods. good job.

41 - 60 of 21667 Posts
About this Discussion
21.7K Replies
289 Participants
AndysLog
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing