Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Should roastbeef change his avatar and spare our eyes?

• Yay

Votes: 428 64.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 237 35.6%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 21667 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I thought that was Roastbeef.lol YAY!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
DO....NOT....WANT!!!

Here this will make up for the filth that Jeff posted:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
those pics were... unreal... also could you imagine how close to death those last 3 would be???? Of course, they might not be anorexic, there was an article on a guy that did a religious exchange program thing with this family in Egypt that turned out to fast for 270 days of the year and he could almost touch his thumbs and index fingers together around his middle (where the belly button is) for the picture after he got back. Also he was stuck there for a year and a half because there wasn't any outside communication.

but i vote NAY.. because it pisses you guys off and i don't mind it.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
You guys (and gal) crack me up!
Still not done watching my movie (Blackhawk Down for like the tenth time . . . love this flick) but I had to check the posts!!
Funny stuff peeps.

Just for the record I know it's a free country, do what you want beef.
Beef meister I mean no ill will towards you bro but I thought maybe you'd take this thread into consideration when chosing your next avatar (and carefully chosing it!).
Your avatar doesn't make me puke in my mouth or anything and I know it's a real person out there somewhere so I'm trying like hell to be politically correct here but man oh man. I implore you to condsider a different avatar dude. Anything at all would be better. Much much better. lol.

Vote tally in the morning.
Carry on soldiers, carry on. Oorah!!!

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
All I will say is this: He was a sick enough bastard (no offense rbeef) to use his current avatar, what makes you think he wont just find a worse one, just to spite you?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
The irony is that the "legal" avatars are disliked by more members than those which actually get censored. (all rules set by a nonexistent site owner)

All I will say is this: He was a sick enough bastard (no offense rbeef) to use his current avatar, what makes you think he wont just find a worse one, just to spite you?
Well then he'll need to start an "Am I an a-hole" thread :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
This is all in good fun bigs. I don't like seeing it either, hence the proxy vote. lol.
Bored and having adult beverages = humorous/meaningless posts.

I'm counting your vote anyway.

So with bigriver that's 4 YAYS.
yah, i got it! sorry, after re-reading my post, it sounded obnoxious. its all good! i just get nightmares from that original thread where his avatar came from...:)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I cringe every time I see that avator. He has such a sick truck why can't he just use one of it? And if nothing else his av is wearing too many clothes! Vomit!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Should I change mine?!? :D

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
21 - 40 of 21667 Posts
About this Discussion
21.7K Replies
289 Participants
AndysLog
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing