Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Should roastbeef change his avatar and spare our eyes?

• Yay

Votes: 428 64.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 236 35.5%

• Total voters
21661 - 21667 of 21667 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
I was a moderator on another forum, and it was too much work trying to keep everyone happy (like being in politics), so when I was offered a way out ( I sold that car), I took it. Unfortunately, it is EXACTLY like politics … you've got some good level-headed people … and you've got some power-hungry mindless twits. I feel for the good moderators, it's usually a thankless job. I really enjoy the freedom of JUST being a member. Of course, I'm an old, retired, mild-mannered, lazy man … so that explains a lot !!! LOL :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts
omg i love it lol.

any picture requests specific to the timing chain?
i have another one tomorrow morning. for a buddy just going to knock it out to get it out of my hair but if someone is wanting something specific please holler.

·
Premium Member
11,713 Posts

another chain done. starting to get better with it.
this was a full 12 hour job. i would have gone much faster on my own.
i think my next one start to finish i should be able to do it under 8 hours.

things back up quiet as brand new and we did a couple nasty test burnouts to make sure everything felt good lol.

·
Registered
618 Posts

another chain done. starting to get better with it.
this was a full 12 hour job. i would have gone much faster on my own.
i think my next one start to finish i should be able to do it under 8 hours.

things back up quiet as brand new and we did a couple nasty test burnouts to make sure everything felt good lol.
I may take you up on that 8 hour job if I find out that’s what is wrong with mine. I’m not that far really...Indiana

I won’t even charge you to try and break your record! 😁

21661 - 21667 of 21667 Posts
About this Discussion
21.7K Replies
289 Participants
AndysLog
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing