Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE VIDEO IS UP! LOOK FOR MY POST IN RED! :itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday:MEET, TOMORROW, MORNING, 9:30AM (Jack in the Box off of SIERRA AND 15FWY IN FONTANA:::::leaving at 10am), FOR, A, CLEGHORN, TRAIL, RUN, WHO, IS, IN, ?.

THIS ONE'S FOR REAL! 100% SURE WITH SOME TITANTALK MEMBERS (not sure how many...). I'll be making a video. This time I want to try to get some freeway pass-by shots so I'll probably need a temporary driver for my truck...

1.Frontier279 2wd
2.NonCF GMC Jimmy 4x4
3.NonCF Jeep Cherokee 4x4
4.M1key (Titantalk, Titan)

·
Registered
321 Posts
**** i wish i could....im gonna be stuck at work

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Pictures

After the run, I was coming back down the 15 and... my sister happens to call me and ask if I could help her pick up a crib she had just bought. So, there I went, loaded up the crib and took that to her house (unfortunately no pics of this one...). Then... After I got home I had agreed to help my friend move a tractor tire from Pomona to Moreno Valley... That was a *****... Luckily I remembered to take pics of that... lol.

'Twas fun... I have a video of all the action in the works. So, stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Thats a big tire!!! looks like u had some fun, one day i hope to make it to a meet.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats a big tire!!! looks like u had some fun, one day i hope to make it to a meet.
I plan on wheeling a lot more this year so there will be plenty of opportunities... So let me know when you can bro...

Just found out one of my shocks is bad... Time to hit up Greg... :thatswck:

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
One day Ill be able to come too once I get my suspension finished with what I want to do and get a full size spare. Im in the North O.C. so its not that far. So far I've just finished the performance things i wanted to do so it won't be much longer. Nice pics. Looks like a good time.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One day Ill be able to come too once I get my suspension finished with what I want to do and get a full size spare. Im in the North O.C. so its not that far. So far I've just finished the performance things i wanted to do so it won't be much longer. Nice pics. Looks like a good time.
Sweet... Sounds good.
What exactly did you get done on your truck?

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, and can't wait to see the video! Sure wish I would have gotten the PM in time. I was pretty bummed to have missed out. Cleghorn is one of my favorite places to wheel.
Just shoot me another PM for the the next one. :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the pictures, and can't wait to see the video! Sure wish I would have gotten the PM in time. I was pretty bummed to have missed out. Cleghorn is one of my favorite places to wheel.
Just shoot me another PM for the the next one. :)
For sure next time I'll deff hit you up sooner. Like I said this time was short notice... I'll have the video up by the evening. Look out for it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Sick Man!!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
POMONA!!! thats where im at!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
POMONA!!! thats where im at!!
Huh? Pomona?

Sick Man!!!
Thanks man... Now imagine that place crawling with Frontiers... It was crawling with Tacomas last month I went... Now that's united!

I prefer open desert, but I settle for this cuz it's close to me and relatively cheap to do... $30 worth of gas...

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Dude I took out my friends v6 tacoma the other day with my amped up four cylinder. What does that tell you. haahah. im not bashing. Probably cause Im a manual too and i just clutched it the whole time with my right foot buried in the gas. Yah man. I want to get out there for to just tag along on the easy stuff for a while and watch everyone else climb the hills with air lockers. I just got to figure out how i can titan swap my front end and clear my whole tires/ rims mess.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dude I took out my friends v6 tacoma the other day with my amped up four cylinder. What does that tell you. haahah. im not bashing. Probably cause Im a manual too and i just clutched it the whole time with my right foot buried in the gas. Yah man. I want to get out there for to just tag along on the easy stuff for a while and watch everyone else climb the hills with air lockers. I just got to figure out how i can titan swap my front end and clear my whole tires/ rims mess.
Sick 4banger!! LOL

Well... Just Titan Swap it... your 7089's have are mad offset... I have em' too... and look at where it put me... They stick out pretty far.

I can't take credit for this though... I gotta give props to JAY. His truck inspired me to dive into the Titan swap. I'm just realizing that he's TerribleOne... Used to be BlackPearl right? I may be wrong...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Am I right? BlackPear now TerribleOne???

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quick bump for hits on my vid... lol. No shame!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
good work on the video bro (frontier279) .... maybe next week after it rains we could get out and have some fun in the mud ....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts