Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finding it difficult to find parts/accessories specifically for my '10. It doesn't matter if I'm searching for anything, generic even, for '10 - SE, KC, CC, XE - whatever. Once I select "2010", the options are seriously limited. I bought mine in 10/09, so I have been patient, but come on, it's March already!

If anyone has some insight on the topic, I'd be glad to hear it.

:comphead:

^Common

·
Super Moderator
11,059 Posts
I'm finding it difficult to find parts/accessories specifically for my '10. It doesn't matter if I'm searching for anything, generic even, for '10 - SE, KC, CC, XE - whatever. Once I select "2010", the options are seriously limited. I bought mine in 10/09, so I have been patient, but come on, it's March already!

If anyone has some insight on the topic, I'd be glad to hear it.

:comphead:

^Common
Everything from a 2009 will work. Isn't it amazing how companies don't know that?
What are you looking to add to the truck?

Clint

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was reading some threads on exhausts yesterday and went to check out some pricing, but all the sites I visited had 2009 and older; when I checked for '10, all I was offered were mugs and universal tonneau covers. To your point, Clint, I bought the audio controls for the steering wheel from courtesyparts.com, and they were listed for '09 only and the guy over there told me to wait until the '10 schema came out, but I was sure they would work, and they do. Maybe they haven't gotten around to update their sites yet. Fingers crossed for '11.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Exhausts should be the same from '05-present. I don't think they changed anything under the truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts