Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The topic is SHOES.

Let's hear/see uhm!

I don't have a particular driving shoes, but i hate driving my truck (6 spd) with boots. I have a pair of Merrell's on sale for $100. Love them! They are truly water proof/sand proof. Looks similar to these, but in black and grey MERRELL Women's Chameleon Arc Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots, Canteen : Buy the MERRELL Women's Chameleon Arc Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots, Canteen at Eastern Mountain Sports

I am trying to buy a pair of Kangaroos but they don't have my size yet. The model is Magnum.

I just bought these 10 minutes ago,
New Balance 442 - MA442BT - Men's Retro/Lifestyle
I wear size 11.5, but had to get these because of the price. So i got 11s, they'll be a little snug, but overtime i should get used to them.

I used to buy "cool" looking shoes, but I'm starting to drift away from that and buy semi-cool COMFORTABLE shoes, such as the ones i seen above ^ and the Kangaroo Magnums.

Also have a pair of dress shoes (Sketchers) and a pair of gym/running shoes by new balance (army camouflage).

·
Registered
354 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm done with skater like shoes, they're are not that comfortable.
Pumas are pretty popular, but they don't look good at all to me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
These are my main shoes I wear. I have found that I have bigger feet than most woman so getting guys shoes ends up being a lot more comfortable...oh well, what are you going to do --shruggs--

The first ones are obviously a pair of comfy slippers I wear when I'm bumming around the house. The next ones are a pair of boat shoes. The sandals I wear pretty much about 90% of the time. And the last ones are my hiking shoes--wicked big hiking fan...just wish I had more time to go. Of course I have a couple pairs of "dress up shoes"-- heels and boots, but they don't get used that much. I'm not much of a girly girl ;)

I will drive in anything BUT heels!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
As far as driving shoes go, I've got blue Puma Speedcats for auto-x and blue Puma Replicats for track days.

My excercise shoes are some kind of comfy Adidas cross trainers and my every day shoes are brown suede Adidas shell toes baby! Cool and comfy!!! Like these without the gold trim.

http://www.natterjacks.com/shop/shopimages/products/normal/sstar-1-perf-dk-brn.jpg
Killer shoes. I'm a big Adidas fan and brown is my favorite color! Your shoes are like the epitome of my perfect shoe....LOL.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another BROWN shoer, I like all ya'lls style!

I used to have a set of 4 from JCPenny

Brown, Black, Grey, White.

I killed the white first, then grey, then black, and since i barely wore the brown adidas, they still look new lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
^x2 Steel Toes all the time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Killer shoes. I'm a big Adidas fan and brown is my favorite color! Your shoes are like the epitome of my perfect shoe....LOL.
Thanks! I almost forgot but I've got some Adidas flip flops too. Only wear them in and around the house though...or when it's dark out. Can't stand driving in flip flops and my feet haven't been exposed to sun in so long that I look like I'm wearing socks even when I'm not! :laugh:

Oh, and if any of you people are looking for comfy driving shoes, a lot of stores have had Pilotis on sale for $30 or less lately. I haven't managed to find any in my size or I would have picked some up.

·
Senior Moderator
4,558 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
i wear flip flops or boots. Flip flops if its about 50 degrees, boots if it is below.. I have shoes to jog in but that's the only time I wear them.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Does everyone on here realize they are talking about SHOES????

·
Registered
409 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts