Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, everyone. I am having a heck of a time finding replacement shocks and struts for my 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab NISMO pkg 4x4 (stock-no lift). I have had the stock Billstein rears replaced twice so far. It seems one use of the bed or 1 tow and they are leaking again. I wanted to find another brand to use that will hold up for whatever I do. I have contacted most of the big name manufacturers and they tell me that they have nothing for NISMO only for the regular Frontier. My ride is not as tight as it was when they were working properly and my tires are starting to be affected as well. Any suggestions on a brand or where to find a really good long lasting shock that can handle a load in the bed more than once. It's a frustrating search so far. I see a lot of people posting good things about Billstein, but I have had horrible luck with them on my Frontier. BTW, I am not hauling massive loads. The ocassional help your friend move thing is all. I am going to do the front (for the 1st time) as well since it has 72,000 miles on it. I'd like to replace all 4 corners. Thanks for your help and advice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, thanks. I guess that is worth a try. I just figured I'd try another brand. Maybe third time is a charm with Billstein. We'll see what they say. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts