Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of used Bilstein 5100s, front and rear. The front shocks come with Old man Emu's light duty coils installed. This setup was installed last fall and has about 2,000 miles on it. It provided ~ 2.5 inches of lift on my 2010 PRO-4X.

My wife drives the truck and wasn't a fan of the firmer ride. My loss is your gain. I paid $195 for the coils and $395 for all four shocks. Asking $400 for the set. Comes install ready.

Pickup available in Utah. Also willing to ship. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
2016 Frontier Pro-4X CC
75 Posts
I have a set of used Bilstein 5100s, front and rear. The front shocks come with Old man Emu's light duty coils installed. This setup was installed last fall and has about 2,000 miles on it. It provided ~ 2.5 inches of lift on my 2010 PRO-4X.

My wife drives the truck and wasn't a fan of the firmer ride. My loss is your gain. I paid $195 for the coils and $395 for all four shocks. Asking $400 for the set. Comes install ready.

Pickup available in Utah. Also willing to ship. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Heck of a deal and setup IMO. Just bought new suspension or I'd be all over it. GLWS and enjoy the early bump. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts