Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just seeing if anybody wants to roll out from Tampa to head to the meet on September 19th... Just leave a response here

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
387 Posts
rollin from valrico/brandon here but only going to the trails only not hooters

·
Registered
387 Posts
I was going to be heading up 75 to meet them at the Kangaroo gas station and if were supposed to meet at 12 need to leave around 945ish to get there in about 2 hrs

·
Registered
387 Posts
your right I was going of a memory guess that was wrong.

so will need to leave around 1245-1 ish

ive found that 65mph gives me the best mpg on the highway so I will jus tset cruies control and roll out.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^You guys that aren't into the hole Hooters food deal. Just meet up with Shawnley1222 at Kangaroo Express. It wont hurt my feelings none and will give you all time to get things in order.

Those that are going to Hooters just meet me at 12 at the hooters. That is listed on the Ocala/Titan Meet thread. I will Pm everyone my # towards the actual date and just call me if anything happens.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you did a great job getting this together. I would like to meet you over there but I have to pass Ocala to come meet great frontier people. I want to see some titans and support all of you. I did this with Mazda meets when I owned a Mazda.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^I'll see if some of the titan guys are up for some offroad fun as well.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'll probably be meeting at the Kangaroo too. we'll see as we get closer though....

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Thats pefectly fine. I just need the go ahead from you guys. So i can let the guys over at Titantalk know that some have decided to just meet at the Kangaroo express.

·
Registered
387 Posts
as it stands now I am still going but wont know till it gets closer if the funds will hold up

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Remember guys to keep the official Ocala/Titan meet thread updated as well incase anything comes up.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shawnley, I can meet you on 75 between stateroad 56 and 54 at the truck stop. Not unles you are going north another way if you go...Im just found out their cutting my time at work...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Shawnley, I can meet you on 75 between stateroad 56 and 54 at the truck stop. Not unles you are going north another way if you go...Im just found out their cutting my time at work...
No that would be easy. You talking about the 54/56 Land O Lakes exit? Just north of that whole 275 mess on 75? So you still going to be able to make it since your time is being cut?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Good man

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update here anyone else from the west coast going. We have a small group leaving Tampa area.. Meeting up at 12:45pm leaving by 1pm at the 75 north rest stop between state road 56 and 54.....

Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts