Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got done putting in some ss damplifier and Luxury liner pro in my '10 KC Frontier. i was running out of time so didn't get any pics of the LL pro, or hu install, i put in an alpine w900 w/ Blue tooth, serius, nav, rear camera, etc...
here are some pics of the damplifier install:

i guess they put this stuff in for sound deadening???

comes off pretty good w/ scraper

now the damplifier

this ended up being alot more work than i thought. I still have some left over that i need to put in the doors and ceiling, but had to quit due to the fact my hands couldn't take any more punishment... also got some Luxury Liner pro installed on the floor, it makes a huge difference, now the noise only comes in through the doors and still through the back wall also. I got a couple amps under the seats ready to go as soon as i get a box made and make some baffles for the front doors... will try to get pics of it all soon.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Any idea how much weight that adds after a complete install?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm wanting to do my cabin at some point in the future as well. I have a shipment of Damplifier Pro, LL Pro, and Speaker Tweakers on the way now to take care of my doors next week.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i used about 3/4 of the 80 sq. ft i had. it was the damplifier so a little lighter than the pro. it weighs .35 lbs. per sq ft. so it should be around 28 pounds, and the LL pro weighs 1.2 lbs. per sq ft which will add another 43 lbs. if i use all of it. i have about 3/4 of that in there as well.
It took me about 3 days for the damplifier and LL pro. and I still need to do the doors and headliner.

4 sheets of LL Pro $140
80 sq. ft of damp $ 200

1 - 7 of 7 Posts