Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a 2 inch lift kit installed locally in the Seattle area? I found 4 by 4 parts in Alderwood which offers and installs lift kits. It seems Les Schwab doesn't carry anything for the Frontier. Can anyone share their experiences with a local shop? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
you dont feel comfortable installing it yourself? alot of shops wont do lifts or lowers due to a liability issue. they think that if something breaks, or a person gets hurt, theyll get sued. theres a few out here in north bend that might be able to do them. do you already have the kit? is it just the front spacer and the lift block or is it a body lift?

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you're talking about the 2" leveling kit, you can do it yourself in about 2 hours. It's not worth the money to pay someone to do it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do it yourself & save $$$. I also went to the one in Alderwood 4X4 Parts & wanted $700.00 + for the Revtek Lift Kit ( 2.5" front & 1.5" rear block.) Bought me a lift kit from ADF ( Ebay lift kit ) for dirt cheap. If you need help with install drive up north to Everett............

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
driveway? get a case of beer and some pizza and invite a few frontier owners over and get it done

·
Registered
687 Posts
driveway? get a case of beer and some pizza and invite a few frontier owners over and get it done
NOW THATS A PLAN
you can do it with a few hand tools and some jack stands and a jack no to hard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts