Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking of taking out the seats to do a thorough shampooing. Anything I gotta worry about when unbolting them? It's a 2010 Pro4X power leather seats. Just want to give it a deep clean since myself and family have bad allergies and want to eliminate as much of the bad stuff as possible

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,043 Posts
ive pulled mine out a few times and its pretty easy. the 4 bolts and the air bag plug. I may be wrong but I thought they were 14mm, or 16mm. but now that we are talking I think its 14.

if you have heated or power seats it might a little bit more of a pain, plugs and weight.
KC seat removal is much easier I would think since there is no pillar in the way.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive pulled mine out a few times and its pretty easy. the 4 bolts and the air bag plug. I may be wrong but I thought they were 14mm, or 16mm. but now that we are talking I think its 14.

if you have heated or power seats it might a little bit more of a pain, plugs and weight.
KC seat removal is much easier I would think since there is no pillar in the way.
Did you disconnect the battery? I don't see it being completely necessary but don't want to risk it either lol. Let's see if I get my carpet shampooing done here shortly. If only I had a steamer to do my seats they are in need of a deep clean also

·
Premium Member
12,043 Posts
I did because of the airbag sensors. otherwise you will potentially need to do the airbag light reset thing. not hard just annoying.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did because of the airbag sensors. otherwise you will potentially need to do the airbag light reset thing. not hard just annoying.
Cool I'll be making an attempt at this tomorrow, clean carpets here I come! Yeah I figured better safe than sorry with how little effort it takes to undo the battery cables.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts