Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I have them for my 02 and they fit very well. They were a little tight to get on but it was not too hard. The quality is excellent I just wish they were a little bit darker gray.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Yes, yes, & yes. I bought them a month or so ago & am very pleased with the quality. The seat & front facing back are neoprene, while the sides & backs are black canvas. As stated, they are a bit tight, but that's what you want. There are just a few buckles once you slide them in place. Overall, a very easy install IMO.

EDIT: You can't really beat the quality for the price. Any aftermarkets I have looked at at this quality level are typically closer to $200. It's always nice to have OEM.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Oh and make sure you get the exact one for your truck. I know the 02 and 03 have minor differences in the seats so the covers will not swap. Someone on one of the nissan forums made that mistake.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got an 03 I was going to grab the ones for the 03-04. Has anybody got the back seat covers as well? Still undecided if I should order the back seat to go along with the front and keep it all matching or not.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like the look of these...

How comfortable are they?
Do they breath or do they make you sweat?
It's hot and humid here in Virginia.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i had them in my 03 x and they made me sweat more here in texas. but still great seat covers. also good if you smoke and drop it in your seat. did i do that. i think so. lol

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
They are pretty comfortable. I spent a good deal of time in Accomack Va and like them very much. In the summer coming back from the beach I ride with all the windows down and shirtless and the seat covers do not bother me. I like the feel of them more than the original seats.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've had them on my truck for 8 years! They fit perfect! The only problem is that after getting in and out of the truck for 8 years, they are wearing badly on the driver's side outer edge. I highly recommend them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts