Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan frontier SV 4×4
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some cover king neoprene seat covers mossy oak hd 5, Has anyone out there installed these before. It's a 2016 SV king cab so only the front seats were available

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have Cover King seat covers ordered, May 26th, should have already received, asked seller on ebay and he said they would be delayed because of Covid19. Says TJ, Mexico is the problem, Government is paying workers not to work, so, bad work ethic or real reason to not work. I have not missed a single day on my job and I a lab Tech running those Covid19 test putting me on the front line. I don't understand people who will take the gov hand out instead of showing up for work. I'm 66 and considered high risk, but I still show up and do my job.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered mine about two weeks ago and I received an email saying they won't be shipped until the 27 of July. I ordered mine directly through Cover King.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I ordered mine about two weeks ago and I received an email saying they won't be shipped until the 27 of July. I ordered mine directly through Cover King.
Mine is from a seller on Ebay, custom order, the Medium Gray synthetic leather for front and back row. I'll be patient to a point, ebay says I have 30 days from July 1 to file a claim of product not received. Hope I get them before having to file the claim.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seat covers finally arrived the other week. Forgot to update.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have Cover King seat covers ordered, May 26th, should have already received, asked seller on ebay and he said they would be delayed because of Covid19. Says TJ, Mexico is the problem, Government is paying workers not to work, so, bad work ethic or real reason to not work. I have not missed a single day on my job and I a lab Tech running those Covid19 test putting me on the front line. I don't understand people who will take the gov hand out instead of showing up for work. I'm 66 and considered high risk, but I still show up and do my job.
I meant to update that I did receive mine. I posted in another area on this site with pictures, but I'm very pleased.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking GREAT! I know you will enjoy having them. I love mine and they seem to wear in nicely. Enjoy!!!
I hope this neosupreem holds up fire at least 5 years. But so far I really like them.i think they should hold up well cause there is not a lot of friction on them when getting in and out of the vehicle like the ordinary seat covers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
How well do these breathe on your back and seat area? My wife has cheapo ones and they give me some fierce swamp *** when compared to regular cloth seats. Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far so good, it's not really hot were I live either. I'll find out when I go inland during late hunting season. Quite a bit warmer there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Like me, you are of a different generation. We know what the definition of responsibility is. Right there with you as a Paramedic.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts