Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using Covercraft SeatSaver seat covers? Wondering how they fit with the air bag in the seat, and with the folding passenger seat. Don't want something that will hinder the air bag deployment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have them on my 2012 crew cab. I got the Carhartt branded ones in grey and really like them. Had them installed at a local shop as I am over 70 and have arthritis.... can't do the required pulling and tugging with my fingers. They do not fit like oe seat upholstery, but are reasonably snug and the fit gets better the more you sit on them.

Sorry, no pics.....I'm not much on technology & don't know how. Hell, it's taken me 15 minutes to do this reply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hit post before I answered your question about air bags. There are slits on the sides to accommodate them. Also the passenger seat covers are 2 piece to allow the seat to fold. When you order, you'll go through a laundry list of stuff so they know exactly what seats and equipment you have.

Dang, I just killed another 15 minutes.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Anyone using Covercraft SeatSaver seat covers? Wondering how they fit with the air bag in the seat, and with the folding passenger seat. Don't want something that will hinder the air bag deployment.
Quality seat covers from the likes of CoverKing and Custom Truck and Car Seat Covers | Precision Fit are specifically tailored to your need and are airbag ready, any reputable manf will list if their covers are airbag ready whereas universal fits may be an issue...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I also have CoverKing
I used them on all my Titans and now on my 2017 Frontier

·
Registered
605 Posts
I also have coverking (spacer mesh) Got them through autoanything. They had a better price than just ordering direct from CK,

I like the fit.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've got a set of Marathon "superhide" covers F/R, and love them. The wait was a long one, but they're nice. Also looked hard at the coverking MOLLE covers, as they came highly recommended.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts