Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the 2022 pro 4x and would like seat covers to fit the cloth seats. Can't really find anything online. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Custom Leather covers you design available at Katzkin.com. I ordered a set for my 2022 SV and will be professionally installed (included with price) in two weeks. $2103. Had great reviews.
I'll post pictures once installed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Custom Leather covers you design available at Katzkin.com. I ordered a set for my 2022 SV and will be professionally installed (included with price) in two weeks. $2103. Had great reviews.
I'll post pictures once installed.
That's more than the cost of the OEM package that adds leather seats.... and the package adds a bunch of other stuff too. :unsure:

·
Registered
743 Posts
I like the Coverking tactical seat covers I have on my 2nd gen and they're holding up pretty well. But I don't know if anyone's made that stuff for the Gen 3 yet, wouldn't expect much aftermarket support very quickly for those with all the manufacturing issues.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I put a set of Clazzio seat covers on my Taco i had a while back, they fit perfect and looked factory. I emailed them asking of they're doing the new Frontier. Hopefully i hear back soon.

·
Registered
'22 SV Gun Metallic, Premium & Tech Packages, BakFlip MX4
78 Posts
Did the coverado from amazon and the results are great. Fronts look factory, rears are ok
Which ones did you get? I see they have several kinds.

I'm on an email notification list with Coverking for when their seat covers are available for the '22 Frontiers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I really like the rugged look of the tan Carhartt precision fit but man those are pricey! They don't have them available for the 22's yet but I've heard nothing to good news about them. 3 stitch design and the same material as their jackets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts