Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m looking for recommendations for seat covers for my 2019 SV CrewCab.

I’m wanting custom fitted, waterproof/resistant, and durable seat covers. Preferably something that is still easy to install/remove and is machine washable. Added comfort and breath ability is a plus as well.

I’ve had Wet Okole in a previous truck, so I’m familiar with them. Was also looking at options from CoverKing.

Any input, especially first hand experience, is appreciated! Exact model and links are even better! Links to previous threads are good too. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
672 Posts
Wet Okole would be my suggestion, but you're already familiar with them.

I've seen several people post here about coverkings and they seem okay as well. However, visually from what has been posted I still think the wet okole covers are a better fit with no loose spots.

Reactions: CESwartz07

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I’m looking for recommendations for seat covers for my 2019 SV CrewCab.

I’m wanting custom fitted, waterproof/resistant, and durable seat covers. Preferably something that is still easy to install/remove and is machine washable. Added comfort and breath ability is a plus as well.

I’ve had Wet Okole in a previous truck, so I’m familiar with them. Was also looking at options from CoverKing.

Any input, especially first hand experience, is appreciated! Exact model and links are even better! Links to previous threads are good too. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I just bought a 2019 like yours. Which seat covers did you get and are you happy with them, if so where did you buy them and how much were they. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts