Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple of posts on retrofitting Pathfinder Seats(power,leather) into the Frontier.A friend of mine has two,but not sure of the year 2007? They look and feel great,Grey leather.The plugs for the Air bags,seatbelt warning,and seat heaters look the same,as well as the seat track dimensions.I can run my own power supply with fuse and relay.Has anyone done this swap without it being a major pain in the?
Bornfree in BC Canada:surprise:

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
If you have the seats available, I'd just doi it and see what's what... can't hurt anythignand will only cost you time. seats rip out real easy. You'd have them out before your firs beer is drunk (or warm)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seat change 2016 Frontier

Brought the seats home from the Pathfinder,cleaned them,treated the leather,now just waiting for the weather to change(Warm up) and I have a project.Now let's see:side curtain air bags,seat sensor for seat belt,wiring for seat heaters,and a power supply for the motors,and possibly a sensor for the front airbag-still have to check that out.Should be interesting.I'll take some pics.once I get started.Tony,BC

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
Unless you put new air bags in there I wouldn't ride with 10 year old bags and trust my well being to them.

Clint

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I hear you.I can swap them at a Auto wrecker for 2015-2016 Pro X or SE seats.I will have to wait but the Auto wrecker says he sees quite a few frontiers.Probably the safest and easiest.Killed my back years ago riding dirt bikes.I need the extra lumbar support,and adjustments the power seats provide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts