Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
For sure, Kamikaze texted me earlier today, and you guys are talking tomorrow? I'm down, I just have to be in Renton at 10 for the Sons of Anarchy premier :thumbup: You guys got a place your thinking of going?

·
Registered
509 Posts
cool, i'll text him again then and see what he's planning

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
New plans The Ram in Kent, probly about 7ish

512 Ramsay Way, Kent, WA 98032

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
We'll be having a get together in the near future if you guys would like to come. Ill keep ya posted.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
yes we do, me and nism-owner wheel together. And we joined chainsaw's nissan wheeling group. If you actually wheel were out there.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
You win some you lose some eh

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Yes we are usually wheeling at least once every two months if not more often. In fact saturday and sunday we are doing our annual Rocktoberfest run up in Naches. If we get any real snow there will be a snow run or two soon.

·
Registered
112 Posts
When we get settled in up there I may try to get a run in with you guys if possible. What kind of wheelin do yall normally do. Its nothing but sand and sink holes down here in Florida. I'm tired of it.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Theres a little of everything up here, you just have to be willing to drive around the state, theres sand to the east, mostly mud and some rocks on the western side of the state and snow during the winter. Only problem is it's all made for jeeps so you have to be careful otherwise you're smashin body panels.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts