Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've posted on here before about my troubles with my frontier. Well becouse of all the troubles and crap that my local dealership has put me though I have determined that nissan is nit for me. Once I get my truck back from the shop again I am going to sell it and will not buy another nissan. I know nissan makes good vehicles and I must have just a bad dealer but they put a bad taste in my mouth. See yall

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
It kind of sucks that bad dealerships make people turn away from certain brands. I've been lucky to have good dealerships hence the reason I stayed with Nissan, from a Sentra, to an aAtima and now a frontier. Sometimes we also get lemon cars or trucks that really ruin the whole experience. I know my previous manager had nothing but trouble with his first Nissan, so he knocks on them all the time. I would too if it gave me nothing but problems. Hope you find something that will make you content.

·
Registered
245 Posts
All it takes is one crappy dealership to ruin the brand for a bunch of customers. You also have to place some blame on Nissan for allowing a bad dealership to run their name into the ground.
I don't understand why, if you own a 2000 Frontier, you still take it to the dealer for work- especially if they're no good. I found a good independent shop that does excellent work on my Nissan.
Check out dealerrater.com to get an idea of what dealerships have a bad reputation; the Nissan dealers near me range from an average of two stars to nearly five.

·
Premium Member
6,078 Posts
Bummer about your experiences...
May you find a brand worthy of fanboy status.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's too bad. I'm a new Nissan owner and I am very pleased with the service I'm getting and the quality of my Frontier. I will say though, from the people I spoke to prior to my purchase, they didn't have many good things to say about the dealership I purchased from. But so far, I haven't had any serious problems. It's been one of the better car-buying experiences I've had. Good luck with your future endeavors.

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
All it takes is one crappy dealership to ruin the brand for a bunch of customers. You also have to place some blame on Nissan for allowing a bad dealership to run their name into the ground.
I don't understand why, if you own a 2000 Frontier, you still take it to the dealer for work- especially if they're no good. I found a good independent shop that does excellent work on my Nissan.
Check out dealerrater.com to get an idea of what dealerships have a bad reputation; the Nissan dealers near me range from an average of two stars to nearly five.
this is also partly the dealership laws doing also... if mfrs were allowed to sell direct to everyone (particularly today with the internet) they you'd have less issues and the dealers would work harder for our business

Hello all. I've posted on here before about my troubles with my frontier. Well becouse of all the troubles and crap that my local dealership has put me though I have determined that nissan is nit for me. Once I get my truck back from the shop again I am going to sell it and will not buy another nissan. I know nissan makes good vehicles and I must have just a bad dealer but they put a bad taste in my mouth. See yall

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. was this in GE or back stateside?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts