Nissan Frontier Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
I really NEVER loose reception... matter of fact... I can be in the middle of the Tahoe National Forest and get perfect reception... yet no one in my party will have cell phone reception if that says anything...

·
2020 Moderating
3,194 Posts
There are no satellites. It's being sent through ground based antennas. That is why mountains block it. I'm not wasting my time with the zombies. I'm sure you all also think the virus is real too.. . Stay asleep. You're not worth anymore of my time.
I see you that you are back from your 14 day vacation. This post appears, to me at least, to be simply another attempt to stir things up. Take this as a final warning.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am a current subscriber of SiriusXM satellite radio, in three different vehicles in my household. Good reception most everywhere.
I just added a satellite subscription to my Frontier. Poor reception most everywhere.
As in driving across the flats with only powerlines to block reception.
Cuts out anywhere and everywhere.
I would never pay for a subscription on any of these other vehicles if I had such poor reception.

So my question is... Are Frontier owners getting bad reception with your SiriusXM radio?

Could I have a bad connection to my satellite antenna?
Could the satellite be low in the sky due to my northwest location?

Hmmm... Any thoughts?
I normally love my satellite radio.
I am a current subscriber of SiriusXM satellite radio, in three different vehicles in my household. Good reception most everywhere.
I just added a satellite subscription to my Frontier. Poor reception most everywhere.
As in driving across the flats with only powerlines to block reception.
Cuts out anywhere and everywhere.
I would never pay for a subscription on any of these other vehicles if I had such poor reception.

So my question is... Are Frontier owners getting bad reception with your SiriusXM radio?
'17
Could I have a bad connection to my satellite antenna?
Could the satellite be low in the sky due to my northwest location?

Hmmm... Any thoughts?
I normally love my satellite radio.
I have a '17 Pro 4X with a factory Fosgate system with Sirius XM. The only time I get signal interruption is when I'm near the north side of a tall building (satellites broadcast from the south) or under a very wide (over six lanes) overpass. Other than those two infrequent situations I get great reception.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts