Nissan Frontier Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi from OFallon Mo here...I am down for a meet and greet. just depends on when and where. Weekends are best....jan 2nd is out for me though. I have to cut firewood out at my dad's house in Troy, MO

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was there ever a meet and greet? I'm out in Florissant now. I'd be interested in getting one going. Edwardsville wouldn't be a bad idea. Or there's always Fast Eddies in Alton.

·
Registered
590 Posts
New member here from (South City) St. Louis.
welcome aboard, man. i really think we should try to get another meeting together and have a bunch of us try to meet up somewhere. i think that would look pretty badass if we rolled up to somewhere to eat with like 20 frontiers lol. hell, i would even go to a bar if you guys wanted(i quit drinking, so i wouldnt want one with a cover charge lol). I just wouldnt drink. i had a BAD spell for the last few years and i was deff an alcoholic, and about 4 months ago, i quit drinking. saving a TON of money now and lost a lot of weight. its pretty nice.

anyway, welcome again. if you have facebook or something and wanna chat on there, shoot me a pm and i will give you the link to mine(dont really like posting it openly...too many spambots troll forums)

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm going to be in Troy, IL next weekend with the wife's family. Not really wanting to hang out with them the whole time, so can anyone tell me if there is a decent ohv park anywhere close to Troy? I saw where someone posted about "Mud Runs", but I can't seem to find any info on it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
can't believe i forgot to post up over here...

there's a local 4wd club for MO now.

Mo4wd - Index

it's not vehicle specific, but there are local events pretty often.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'm going to be in Troy, IL next weekend with the wife's family. Not really wanting to hang out with them the whole time, so can anyone tell me if there is a decent ohv park anywhere close to Troy? I saw where someone posted about "Mud Runs", but I can't seem to find any info on it.
only place coming to mind for me(im thinking dirtbike and all though) would be flat river/st joe state park in MO(a good way off track, but they have places where you can run your truck)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well today is sad week. It seems that the top end of the engine came apart and started knocking. Took it firestone to have t look at and they said go see the dealer. Went there and they said cost could be $2000 + to fix. They made me an offer of $7k as is. I took it, They are sending a tow truck Monday to come get it. In 2 months we went from being a 2 Nissan family (Altima & Frontier) and now to 2 Fords (Escape & Fusion). Sad sad day.
It's been great reading all the tweaks everyone put on here but I will official sign out one last time, out from Oakville!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts