1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
love the scenery out there. looks like a dirty window is up for a few of those.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
awesome pics nat! I need to visit az again, haven't been there in almost 10 years

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was just up at Saguaro the other day, rallying my stock Frontier. Did pretty well, considering I don't have a lift.

Did you guys enter through the state park on the North side of the Lake?

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was just up at Saguaro the other day, rallying my stock Frontier. Did pretty well, considering I don't have a lift.

Did you guys enter through the state park on the North side of the Lake?
Yea we always enter through the park entrance at Butcher Jones. Check out the link in my sig. If you ever feel like going out with some fellow Nissans in the area that is the place to post it :):hi:

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
these are some nice pictures nat, the dust is really distracting to me tho :( sign up for a flickr account, it's free and they don't alter your photo's in any way when uploading (like my smugmug that i paid for)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yea we always enter through the park entrance at Butcher Jones. Check out the link in my sig. If you ever feel like going out with some fellow Nissans in the area that is the place to post it :):hi:
Will do. I'll hopefully make my truck more offroad capable with a PRG lift, AT tires, and some wheels, so I can keep up with the rest of the group. I'd love to get in touch and do a little offroadin though, and will definitely do that. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
it's most likely dust on the sensor in your camera. ask your dad about cleaning it, he'll probably know how. usually there's an option in the menu for "sensor cleaning" and then you'll need a sensor cleaning brush. the non-pro version of smugmug is a reasonable $30/year iirc and it gives you unlimited storage and bandwidth which is nice. think flickr's version of that is about the same price. all i know is i'm happy with my 'mug so i recommend it:thumbsup:

also, i'm pretty sure i remember you have photoshop, use the clone tool to clone out some of those spots. that's what i do if i find any (and remember to lol)

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Will do. I'll hopefully make my truck more offroad capable with a PRG lift, AT tires, and some wheels, so I can keep up with the rest of the group. I'd love to get in touch and do a little offroadin though, and will definitely do that. Thanks for the info!
You're very welcome. We have members spread all over AZ so depending on where you are located there's usually a member close by that can help out. If you need help installing parts or just advice you can usually find it :)

it's most likely dust on the sensor in your camera. ask your dad about cleaning it, he'll probably know how. usually there's an option in the menu for "sensor cleaning" and then you'll need a sensor cleaning brush. the non-pro version of smugmug is a reasonable $30/year iirc and it gives you unlimited storage and bandwidth which is nice. think flickr's version of that is about the same price. all i know is i'm happy with my 'mug so i recommend it:thumbsup:

also, i'm pretty sure i remember you have photoshop, use the clone tool to clone out some of those spots. that's what i do if i find any (and remember to lol)
Yea haven't used the clone tool much but that has been recommended to me. Definitely going to get some cleaning stuff. I am digging the smugmug accounts - very highly recommended over at dgrin.com and most people I know are using them so I will probably go that route. Just with the basic account until I can get some real top-notch photography goin on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts