Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to start an auto repair shop right now it is just small jobs out of my garage. I need the experience to get my ASE's. I usually charge about half of a dealership cost plus parts. If you have any work or know of anyone who needs something done call or email me info is on my profile picture/slash business card.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes any make cant take all jobs yet still studying but figure I start this up now get some advertising and work side jobs while I do school I can have a good customer base when I graduate.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I highly recommend you post something on Craigslist.

I did the same thing, a while back, but started getting inundated with quite a few people. Now I just do same basic work for the few that have been loyal to me. Most of my customers remembered me from when I worked in a crummy garage here, but they still came to me, whether it was for advice or service.

I got out of that line of work since I didn't have much time to do that and school, and now do custom decals/graphics/stickers, and now I'm building a good base again. You'd be amazed how many people will come back if you treat them well, let them learn, and give them your word on it.

So try out CL. Good work + better than decent prices = advertisement by word of mouth.

[shameless plug]On that note, let me know if you want some graphics done to advertise your services.[/shameless plug]

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
just have to keep a spare m226 on hand then just wait for devius1 goes back to pc again job security:laugh::laugh::laugh: j/k

for that cheap i might bring my stuff down there good lookin out:fantastic:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
just have to keep a spare m226 on hand then just wait for devius1 goes back to pc again job security:laugh::laugh::laugh: j/k
^actually wanna head back and do that hill @ PC..
hmmm.. musta had a bad pinion from MFG... yeah... Yeah that's the ticket! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
i only picked on you devius cause the guy with the red xterra isnt on this forum wouldnt have been any fun

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
what part of Sac are you located? Once I sell my Tacoma I'm going to need body work on the front/rear bumper (well, kind of replacing them w/ aftermarket ones).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts